Fill in the Blanks exercise on the chapter – Planet Earth for Class 3
- ________ is the outer cool part of the Earth.
- The spinning of the Earth on its axis is called ________.
- ________ is the portion of the Earth which consists of melted rocks.
- ______ is the imaginary line along which the Earth spins.
- The ______ is a fixed path on which the Earth revolves around the Sun.
- The Earth takes 365 days and 6 hours to complete one revolution around the _____.
- The Earth takes ___ hours to complete one rotation on its axis.
- The side of the Earth which faces the Sun has _____.
- The movement of Earth around the Sun in its orbit is called _________.
- The rotation of Earth on its axis causes ____ and ______.
Click Next button for True and False Exercise on the chapter – Planet Earth for Class 3.