In this section we are presenting General Knowledge Questions for School Students. The section will contain General Knowledge questions related to India, World, Sports, Awards, Science, Geography, History, Places, Countries, Rivers, etc. Regularly practicing these questions will improve your General Knowledge and help you score high in General Knowledge paper. These sections are beneficial for school students who are studying in Class 3, Class 4 and Class 5.
10 Quiz questions based on General Knowledge for School Students up to Class 5 are given below. Attempt all the questions. Every questions has four options of which only one option is correct. Select the option which you think is correct. After attempting all the quiz questions select the Submit Quiz button given at the end of the quiz. On selecting the Submit Quiz button all the correct answer will be highlighted with green colour and all the wrong answer will be highlighted in red colour. Let’s start!!
1. Which freedom fighter was popularly known as Netaji?
2. Who invented Computer?
3. The disease Goitre is caused due to the deficiency of?
4. In which season we wear warm clothes?
5. Which of the following bird can not fly?
6. Who is the founder of Brahmo Samaj?
7. Which is the first country to launch satellite in space?
8. Who is the founder of Facebook?
9. Most widely spoken language in the world is?
10. Young one of a cat is called?