For Class 3 to 5
Fireworks, Silk and the Great Wall
Great wall of China
For Class 4
A. ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
- How was the Great Wall of China built?
- Why did the Chinese use fireworks during festivals?
- Why was silk important for China?
- On what did the Chinese write before paper came? Were these suitable?
- How did the Chinese print?
B. TRUE OR FALSE.
- The Great Wall of China was made in parts.
- Gunpowder was used to fire rockets.
- It is believed that silk was discovered by a Chinese cook.
- Dishes and cups made of porcelain are often called china.
- The invention of printing made it easy to make many copies of the same thing.