1. Computer, Fan, Gas Stove, Television.
Ans: Gas Stove.
Explanation: Except Gas Stove all other equipment run on electricity.
2. Shillong, Raipur, Tripura, Kohima.
Explanation: Tripura is a State of India. Shillong, Raipur and Kohima are capitals of Meghalaya, Chattisgarh and Nagaland respectively.
3. 15, 27, 33, 41.
Explanation: Except 41 all other numbers are divisible by 3.
4. Fish, Lizard, Tortoise, Snake.
Explanation: Except Fish all others are reptiles.
5. Monitor, Keyboard, Scanner, Mouse.
Explanation: Except Monitor all other devices are input devices. Monitor is an output device.
6. 11, 37, 53, 69.
Explanation: Except 69 all other numbers are prime number.
7. Football, Badminton, Cricket, Golf.
Explanation: Except Badminton all others are outdoor games. Badminton is an indoor game.
8. Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Sunil Chettri, M S Dhoni.
Ans: Sunil Chetrri.
Explanation: Except Sunil Chettri all other players are cricketers. Sunil Chettri is a football player.
9. January, May, August, November.
Explanation: Except November all other months has 31 days. November has 30 days.
10. Circle, Square, Rectangle, Quadrilateral.
Explanation: Except Circle all other figures are made of straight lines.