In this section we are presenting Science Questions for School Students. The section contains Science questions on the human body and its organ, diseases, vitamins and minerals, invention and discovery, scientific instruments, etc. Regularly practising these questions will improve your Science and help you score high in Science paper. These sections are beneficial for school students who are studying in Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4 and Class 5.
10 Quiz questions based on Science for School Students up to Class 5 are given below. Attempt all the questions. Every questions has four options of which only one option is correct. Select the option which you think is correct. After attempting all the quiz questions select the Submit Quiz button given at the end of the quiz. On selecting the Submit Quiz button all the correct answer will be highlighted with green colour and all the wrong answer will be highlighted in red colour. Let’s start!!
1. Who invented light bulb?
2. Water is made up of two elements. They are
3. The best fertilizer for plants is:
4. First heart transplant surgery was done by?
5. The disease Common cold is caused by?
6. How many lungs does a human body have?
7. Lemon is the good source of which vitamin?
8. The only metal that is liquid at room temperature is?
9. Which of the following does not excrete waste from the body?
10. Female Anopheles mosquito causes which of the following disease?