Some Leaders We Remember
For Class 4
A. ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
- How did Gandhiji fight against the British?
- Why do we remember Jawaharlal Nehru as a great leader?
- What were S Radhakrishnan’s thoughts about teachers?
- Why should Bhimrao Ambedkar get special credit for becoming a teacher and a lawyer?
- Name two leaders we have talked about who had strong ideas about education.
B. TRUE OR FALSE.
- Gandhiji believed that all people are equal.
- The first prime minister of our country was Jawaharlal Nehru.
- S Radhakrishnan wrote many books on the Indian way of life.
- Jawaharlal Nehru taught in many universities.
- Bhimrao Ambedkar could not go to school because of his family background.
C. FILL IN THE BLANKS.
- Gandhiji is known as the __________ of the Nation.
- Gandhiji fought against the system of different rules for whites and non-whites in _____________.
- _________ wrote the book Letters from a Father to His Daughter.
- S Radhakrishnan was India’s second _________.
- Ambedkar was called _________ by the people.