Fill in the Blanks exercise on the chapter – The Sun, Moon and Stars for Class 3
- A _____ has its own light.
- The ________ goes around the Sun.
- The _____ is the star nearest to the Earth.
- The shapes and patterns that stars form are known as _________.
- The ______ is the only natural satellite of Earth.
- It takes about ______ minutes for the sunlight to reach the Earth.
- It takes the Moon nearly ____ days to go around the Earth.
- Earth is a ______.
- The Moon does not has its own light. It gets light from the ______.
- ______ is a huge ball of very hot gases.
Click Next button for True and False Exercise on the chapter – The Sun, Moon and Stars for Class 3.